Thursday, August 04, 2005

How much longer

As a mentioned before, I took a Princeton Review practice LSAT two weeks before my vacation. They said the grading took a couple of weeks, so of course I had hoped it might get there the day before we left. No such luck. I thought for sure it would arrive before we got bad from vacation (no such luck). I was certain it would be here by Modnay (still no). I am not hoping it gets here tomorrow. If it does not it will have been 4 weeks. My next goal is just that it comes before I go back to college. Oy, whats taking so long.

I read a post today that Minnesota law school is a very racist place. I am very suprised by this. Being a lilly white kid I am not as bothered as I probebally should be, but this was a school that was a leading candidate in my book. Now I am not so sure.

I will not have a car tonight, so mabye I will be productive (read: do IFC stuff). Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home