Saturday, August 06, 2005

Different

Well today was a different sort of day. First, I ran this morning, which is something I have failed to do much lately. So thats a VERY good thing (I hate being fat, it ruines my self-confidence). Alternately, I also looked at an old LSAT for the first time in a while. I thought the airport game (the one with the Canadia cities) was the hardest game I had tried to take when I first looked at it. I decided that today I would sit down and figure it out. I obvously was able to get all the answers correct (by ignoring time) but I still cannot figure out what key deduction I missed that made the game so hard. Ah well, such is the LSAT.

Sox win tonight, a beautiful thing.

Tomorrow marks the first time in a while we have gone friday night bowling.... I have to anticipate that there will be fantasy talk galore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home