Friday, August 19, 2005

Business Law

Well I got my sylabus for Business law and it clearly stated the class is not to prepare students to go to law school and that it is only to give business majors a sence of the influence law has on business. I figured it would be good for an A.

The next thing I did was look at the cases that would be studied. Marbury.... simple enough, makes sence. Some cases i have never heard of are next, then comes the bomb.

Erie v. Tonkin. Wow, you wanna talk about shock. This is the single case I have heard the most about in terms of difficulty. From what I can tell it is just a jurisdiction case dealing with federal courts. I think the rule is that federal courts can apply state law, but even that I am not sure about. Anyway, so much for a blowoff class....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home