Monday, August 29, 2005

Class Update

Well the first half a week of class is over and (fear) it looks like the semester will be even harder than I thought. Some how I got the idea that 18 hours would be ok.... and it probebally would have, if it wasn't THESE 18 hours. I have one easy class (ELH 200, aka Greek networking), and five hard ones, including the toughest PLS class, the second toughest ECO class, and a couple not that easy business classes. Kill me please.

Some drama with house investing, we are looking to completely redo the inside of our house, starting with a nice new TV. Or course, something has to go wrong, more details on that later.

On a law school note, Indiana FINALLY sent me their info and I visited Northern Illinois this weekend. I was NOT impressed, AT ALL IN ANY WAY.

The building is like a normal building at bradley. i was walking with some friends so i didn't go in, but from the outside it loked exactly like bradley hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home