Monday, August 22, 2005

Countdown

Well the last few days have been filled with getting ready for school to start. I am almost ready, I have to buy some notebooks and a few more frames and i will be all set. On a more important note, the house is starting to come together. The kitchen is set, the front is clean, and things are ready for rush. We are hoping for a good rush including a few leaders (hopefully a future president).

I missed IFC Sunday which was a disappointment because I think some important issues were delt with. Oh well. I need to get the house books in order for the semester, so starting September 7, that will be my main mission.

We are looking for a new TV for the front room, which is exciting.

On a social note, I love taste of Bradley. This year I met several cool guys, one in particular and two otehrs that I hope to hang out with a lot the next couple of semesters. All of them are cool guys and they all have some interests pretty close to mine. Hopefully I'll be playing some massive rball the next few weeks.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Aren't you gonna talk about chicks on this blog? Come on, frat boy! : )

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Duane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home