Thursday, August 17, 2006

Work

So much to my suprise, I started work today. I had myself written down to start next Thursday, but apparently I made a mistake and was supposed to begin today. I was getting lunch during work week when I received a phone call askign where I was. I quickly got dressed and went in, but the damage was done. Thankfully that experience is over. What a crappy way to start a day.

Also, I had some Greek drama today, but I think that is resolved, at least until tomorrow.

Finally, I was speaking with our office manager and learned something interesting about the legal market I currently am in (Central Illinois). Apparently, starting salary for an associate in central IL is between 40 and 50 K... kind of makes it seem like the DA's office isn't a terrible option. Anyway, that pretty much seals the deal for me not wanting to work out here after graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home