Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Left Coast

A quick read of my blog reveals that I completely left out an entire acceptance.

Monday morning I woke up, stretched, and looked at my phone, only to see that I had missed a call from about two minutes earlier. The number was unframiliar - a 510 area code. A quick google showed Oregon (odd) and California. When I added law school to the area code (out of curiosity) it turned up Boalt Hall. I then did a quick check of my favorite law school messege board and sure enough two people had reported acceptance calls from Boalt that day. By this time I had a messege on my cell phone. Rather than checking it, I called the Admissions Director back and spoke with him. He informed me that I had been accepted to Boalt Hall and to look for a follow up email.

So at this point, my law school application process has gone fairly well, I hope the rest of the cycles continues on like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home