Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"Secret Reading"

I finished "Freemasonry" this week and I have some thoughts on the book.

First and foremost, I would not recommend this book to somebody as a casual read but if you are looking for a little more information and have some background to begin with then it can add a lot of interesting information, specifically about the history (drawn from primary sources). Also, any fraternity man should read this book to fully understand the history and importance of their organization.

On another note, I am beginning to get reinvigorated about the law school application process and also nervous. I hear applications are down this year, I hope that trend continues into next year.

I am beginning "How to talk to a Liberal if You Must," I'll let you know what I think as I get into the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home