Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ding! Round 1.

Well round one of tests has started for this fall.

I finished my management test in about twenty minutes and ended up with a 94% thanks to listing "first line" instead of "line". A solid start to the semester's testing.

My second exam was Quantative Methods. After looking at th study guide and working with the material for about 20 minutes I honestly felt I knew the material solid. There were two definitions that gave me a hard time, but I ended up with a 100% on the in class portion. I am waiting on the take home part before I know my final grade, but I was stoked with the start to my semester.

If it sounds like I'm braggin it is only becuae I am trying to convince myself I am ok. I have my two hardest tests in 11 an 13 hours respectively and I don't believe I have an excellent grasp of the material in either class. Wish me luck, I'm definately going to need it.

I'll update you on how things are going as they progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home