Friday, October 07, 2005

Thankful

Wow, what an awsome start to Fall Break.

I now have grades for all of my tests and I must say, I am thankful.

PLS 209 turned out about how I thought competitive for an A. I ended up with the highest possible A minus. I will take that as a solid start, hopefully I can improve upon that or at least hold my grade steady at A minus.

In QM 262 I raped the exam. Perfect score on the in class portion. I havent received the out of class grade yet, but I feel confident I did well enough for an A after all. Again, looking to maintain.

BMA 352 was solid. I ended up with a 94 percent, as did the kid that sits in front of me that is part of my group. Hopefully this will continue, thought section 2 is far more difficult.

ECO 332 was the shocker. I thought I had a low B. Somehow, Dr. Scott is the nicest grader of all time. I am still not sure how this happened but I ended up with an A. I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping that I can continue this. A solid GPA this semester would be awsome and really boost my confidence (in a good way).

The last exam was the disappointment. In BMA 342 (business law) I ended up with an 84. This was a HUGE disappointment. I feel slightly better however because he is giving back three points because one multiple choice question was bogus. He also made it sound like I will be getting back 2 or 3 points from an essay question with some iffey grading. That would put me at 89-90, or the lowest A. Considering I did 10 minutes of studying, I am ok with this resullt.

One more exam to go (ELH 200, Introduction to leadership). Wish me luck.

On a side note, the sox won their first playoff series in my lifetime today. I am thankful beyong belief. It was touch and go there for a minutes (nice job saving the day Hernandez). Hopefully we can continue playing this type of super sharp baseball. This one was stressful. Lets keep it up!

I am heading to Iowa tonight. I have a law school visit planned, so of course there will be many comments about this once it is done. I am excited because this is a place I could really picture myself at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home