Saturday, November 25, 2006

Its About Time To Post

Now that I have told most of the people that would be angry if they found out from my blog and not from me, I got some more good news earlier this week.

About two posts ago (Tuesday, the same day I got the Michigan letter) while I was at work I received a phone call from a certain East Coast Area code. I left work to go downstairs and check it out, and sure enough it was Mr. Toby Stock calling to let me know that I was admitted to Harvard Law School.

Thats right, after two year of trying to get into law school, I have the opportunity to study at HARVARD LAW SCHOOL.

Sorry for the caps, I am still very very excited.

When you tell people, there first question is always: So are you going to go?

My response thus far has been: Unless I get a gigantic scholarship from a top school that I also happen to fall in love with when I visit, I will be at Harvard next year.

Some people understand this logic, others simply state: You have to go to Harvard, its Harvard.

Anyway, as far as I am concerned the following schools could still convince me to attend:

Yale
Chicago
Penn
Michigan
Northwestern
Notre Dame **

Notre Dame gets two ** because they really couldn't convince me to attend, but my mom is pushing VERY hard for Notre Dame if I get money. In reality they are close to being out of the running, but I guess there is an outside chance it could happen, so I'll leave them up here.

The others are all possibilities IF I bet a large scholarship and love my visit. By large I am talking something close to the Darrow at Michigan, the Levy at Penn, that full tuition offer Northwestern has been making, and Big Money at Chicago (which I do not believe they give too often).

Yale I would attend if 1. some odd chance of fate had me get in, and 2. Financial aid made it cheaper to attend Yale.

Basically, I'm going to Harvard, even if I get into Yale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home