Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Have your Penn-cils and Score Cards Ready

So today I received some good news from a school that is still on my short list, Penn.

At about 9 AM my cell phone rang from an area code I did not recognize. I didn't answer since I was still sleeping. When I woke up I proceeded to google the area code and discovered it was Pennsylvania. I think searched the whole number and it came up U Penn. At this point I was excited and decided to look on the messege boards to see if anybody had received an admissions call from Penn. There were no postings so I called back and they told me that I had been accepted to their class.

I was told that a formal acceptance letter was already mailed (so I guess that will be waiting when I get back to school) and that an email with more details would be sent later.

Hopefully the formal package includes some information about scholarships. We will see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home