Thursday, December 07, 2006

I confess

I haven't been very active lately. This is for two very legitimate reasons:

1. It is the end of the semester and I am trying to salvages grades in each of my classes so that the schools that were nice enough to accept me do not call back and say just kidding.

2. I haven't heard from any additional schools.

As many of you know, Columbia started sending out ED decisions this week, I have of course not received one since I am not ED. On the plus side, because of my HLS acceptance, I haven't stressed about this much yet. In addition, Stanford has started calling people for admissions this week. Again, my stress level is lower because of the HLS acceptance, however with stanford I want to get in as a matter of pride, but I don't think I will. Either way, I am content, I prefer the Northeast to the West Coast anyway.

I'll let you know if I hear anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home