Saturday, August 26, 2006

Classes (continued)

Since I have a few minutes, I will continue the discussion of what I expect from my upcoming classes for the semester that I started a few days ago.

PLS419, Introduction to Public Administration: Ok, so the material seeks like it could go either way and the testing method (4 take homes) seems like it should offer an opportunity for success, but the professor makes me rethink this. To begin with, he seems dry. More importantly, he has a reputation as being a VERY tough grader when it comes to his exams and I am not sure how much I will be able to benefit from the "Take home" aspect. At least it knocks off one class that I will need to cram for. His test questions also seem odd. Hopefully I can do well and get on his good side. I plan to see him twice per exam, hopefully this is a good strategy.

ELH: These classes will be tougher than I expected but I still think they will be enjoyable.

ENG 301: After one class all I have to say is WOW. The teacher is pretty funny which is good, but this class is going to be WORK. I am glad that I am in the honors program, and I don't mind doing some where, but after 1 day of class I already regret not sucking it up and taking the evening class that wasn't honors with the rollover teacher. Hopefully I am making more of this than it is, but daily writing assignments = scarey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home