Saturday, September 02, 2006

Running Away

Its been a rough couple of weeks for me as I try to finish the application process, start school, and direct recruitment. The good news is that we have not had any major, earth-shattering recruitment things happen yet. The bad news is that I am overworked and beginning to get burned out.

I have two months left. I will get through it no doubt and I hope to do a good job, but right now, there is a lot of stress in my life and I am being pulled in a lot of directions.

This is good practice for the study of law. From what I can tell stress, constant pulling, and the feeling that you are working your butt off just to keep your head above water are all common feelings for law students.

I can't wait until the middle of September. Its all downhill from there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home